Psycho is available as a limited edition of 3000 individually numbered copies on translucent red vinyl. The package includes a 4-page insert with liner notes written by Claudio Fuiano.
Psycho is the second in a series of five double vinyl releases that bring together some of Ennio Morricone's greatest soundtrack music. This collection is dedicated to Morricone's work with Italian directors spanning the late 1960s up to the 1980s. These scores accompany some darkly dramatic films, some veering into the realms of horror. This is Morricone where he feels truly at home, working with the nuances and drama of the Italian psyche as laid bare by Italian filmmakers, selected on 2LPs.
SIDE A1. NEBULOSA SECONDA FROM “IL SEGRETO”
2. UN TRANQUILLO POSTO DI CAMPAGNA (SUITE' FROM “UN TRANQUILLO POSTO DI CAMPAGNA”
3. PRIMA DELLA RIVELAZIONE FROM “IL DIAVOLO NEL CERVELLO”
SIDE B1. IL TRIO INFERNALE FROM “IL TRIO INFERNALE”
2. PERCUSSIVAMENTE FROM “LE FOTO PROIBITE DI UNA SIGNORA PERBENE”
3. COPKILLER (SINFONIA DI UNA CITTA'' FROM “COPKILLER”
4. ASSASSINIO SUL LAGO FROM “IL SERPENTE”
SIDE C1. FRAZIONE FROM “DIMENSIONI SONORE”
2. LA CITTA' SI MUOVE FROM “LEGAMI”
3. MILLE VOLTE UN GRIDO FROM “CITTA' VIOLENTA”
4. MUSICA PER 11 VIOLINI FROM “UN TRANQUILLO POSTO DI CAMPAGNA”
SIDE D1. IL BISTURI FROM” LA CORTA NOTTE DELLE BAMBOLE DI VETRO”
2. VENUTA DAL MARE FROM “ECCE HOMO – I SOPRAVVISSUTI”
|Etichetta||MUSIC ON VINYL|